Newry is a town plagued by the dead…. journey with us as we try to unravel the mysteries behind one of the most haunted cities in Ireland.
About this event
Make no mistake Newry is a town plagued by the dead…. journey with us as we try to unravel the mysteries behind one of the most haunted cities in Ireland…the Newry Ghost Walk is not for faint-hearted.
The tour meets outside Newry City Hall and finishes on Trevor Hill next to some of the city’s best pubs. If you survive you’ll need a few stiff drinks!
TOUR LASTS APPROX 2 HOURS
· Minimum age is 12 years (under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult).
· Minimum numbers apply
· Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
· Not recommended for pregnant women.
· A moderate amount of walking is involved.
· Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
· Not wheelchair accessible.
· Operates in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately.
· The tour may include the use of Ghost Hunting Equipment including traditional methods of spirit communication such as pendulums, dowsing rods and spirit boards.
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO DRINK ALCOHOL ON THIS TOUR, AND ANYONE WHO TURNS UP AT THE DEPARTURE POINT UNDER THE INFLUENCE WILL BE REFUSED ADMISSION.